- Collecting Customers requirement of Fabric and Style.
- Identifying and selecting appropriate source.
- Preliminary screening by inspection and testing.
- Forwarding samples to customers and receiving feedback.
- Local fabrics and Accessories: Bangladesh.
- Imported fabrics and Accessories: China, Hong Kong.
- Receiving and varying the quotations of suppliers by studying their stability both in terms of quality and capacity to meet contractual requirements.
- Negotiation and Finalization of price.
Order Progress Process:
On receipt of order based on above, discussing with suppliers on process planning, preparation of critical path by highlighting critical stages involved.
Weekly Progress Report:
Meeting with Merchandiser, Quality Controller and Logistic staff is arranged on every Saturday and statuses are mailed to Customer on every Monday. In this way all of our Customers come to know on their order progress.
Different types of samples like Prototype, Salesman, Pre-production, Photo sample etc. are strictly followed up.
- Testing overall basic parameters for each dye lot of the fabrics.
- Arranging and carry out fabric, size-set, in-line and final inspection.
- Final inspection is performed either AQL or 100% based on Buyer’s requirement.
Arrange vessel for shipment with the forwarders and follow up shipment points for smoother connections.
The above are some of the important activities we perform to provide an excellent service.